Friday, December 21, 2012

iPhone 4/4S Cases - Adidas +

Brand New,comes in their own Presentation Cases...If I am unable to answer the phone please leave a text message and I will contact you as soon as is convenient...I also have WHATSAPP... Pick up yourself,try before you buy if you want... I do postal deliveries Nationwide,Postal Deliveries payments are made via Paypal,if you do not have Paypal,Paypal can Process your Credit/Debit card,Postal Deliveries will cost £2.50 for every 2 items to cover for postage,packaging and Paypal processing fees... Text me your email address and I can email you a Paypal invoice for you to make your payments with... All Paypal payments will be confirmed by official Paypal Receipt,Posted within 24 working hours via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery,Tracking Number will be provided to track your parcel,Postage is insured against theft,loss,damage... See my other ad for OFFICIAL SONY PS3 Controllers and accessories... Also check my ad for Wii Controllers and accessories... Also see my ads for Dre Beats Solo HD and Dre Beats Studio...