Monday, December 24, 2012

HTC One X (Very Good COndition) *

Hi, Have a HTC One X mobile for sell. I used the phone for like 3 months. In very good Condition. No technical problems or anything. Works perfectly. There is no scratch or marks on the screen or body. There is just a very small scratch on the side of a screen, which is not that much visible. If you put a casing on it then completely not visible. I also installed some very good paid games in it. But the phone is preety big for me. And recently got my upgrade. So Need some cash. Now willing to sell it. The phone is sim free, Unlocked. Comes with Charger only. The price is Fixed. Cash on collection on upton park station only. I will not accept Pay pal & I definitely will not post my item anywhere, because I am well aware of the scams. Rest assured, I am not going to claim any insurance on this phone & the phone works perfectly. My name is Rashed. Please call me in 07852644497.