Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Samsung galaxy s3 white BRAND NEW ***NOW REDUCED WANT IT SOLD TODAY*** *

or sale a brand new sealed in the box white samsung galxy s3. Got it as an upgrade but I dont need it. £330 ovno It is on virgin so definitely takes virgin, orange and t mobile, but if you want it for 3, o2 or vodafone youll have to get it unlocked which doesnt cost much. I also have a silicone case u can have free too. I cant upload pics but will happily send thwem. Sorry for a negative point but please dont send a gumtree msg asking me to communicate through personal email, I wont do it, it is a scam and any messages will be forwarded to gumtree for alert. I know most ppl are honest and dont do that but thought I should put that in. Any questions get in touch, if im at work il ring or text u back. Thanks for looking