Monday, November 26, 2012

Apple iPhone 4, black, 16GB, excellent condition (locked to O2) ?

This listing is for an Apple iPhone 4, black, 16GB and in excellent condition and working order. The iPhone is locked to the O2 network. It has also been updated to the latest firmware, iOS 6. WHAT WILL BE PROVIDED? * Apple iPhone 4, 16GB, Black in excellent condition (Locked to O2 network) * iPhone box * iPhone charger * Apple USB sync cable * Apple headphones (new) The reason i am selling at £220 is because it is in an excellent condition and works perfectly. I am willing to negotiate after a viewing, however negotiations will not fall below £200. If interested and will like to view the iPhone, then please text me on 07526442466 (leave name and number) and i will call you back as i am usually at work. However, if you do call and i am unavailable, then please text me. I WILL NOT POST THE IPHONE AND I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY OFFERS FROM INTERNATIONAL BUYERS. SO PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME IF ANY OF THESE ARE REQUIRED BY YOU. Viewings of the iPhone will only take place at my home and no other place. Thanks for looking.