Thursday, November 22, 2012

Iphone 4s 16gb 8 months old ?

Here I have for sale my very well looked after IPhone 4s. On tesco mobile which is o2 network, it has never been dropped and has no marks on it as the plastic has never been removed from the glass back and from day one has had a screen protecter on the front. It is in full working order and comes complete with original box, charger, finger tip start up guide, sim removel key, and original apple stickers. I have not included the headphones for hygiene reasons! All is in mint condition so could Easley be perchest for a gift. It also comes with 1 very high quality shock proof cases which I purchased from SWITCHEASY.COM which cost me £36 it is black and white and there are two parts to the case, one part is a soft rubber to protect from shock and the other part is a hard plastic to protect from damage this is a very smart and very unusual case I have not seen anyone else I no with a case like mine, for more information on these covers feel free to visit the website and read more about the shock system which totally protects your phone from damage. I can send pictures if needed. This phone also comes with extras allowing you to totally personalise it, if you no what I mean!!! ;-)))) but if required I can restore it back to 100% standed setup. The choice is yours. I am only selling my phone as I want an upgrade now the 5 has come out. ;-) so is priced for a quick sell as you will not find one as looked after as this one.