Saturday, November 17, 2012

Brand New Apple iPhone 4S 16GB in Black, Apple Warranty, Receipt, On Orange/T-Mobile + Boxed !

I have a brand new Apple iPhone 4S for sale. It is 16GB and is locked to Orange or T-Mobile (both sims are compatable) and comes with warranty from Apple. Not so long ago I purchased a brand new iPhone 4S from Orange and I have never used it. It comes with a brand new warranty which will activate once the phone is first activated. If you consider that they are selling an iPhone 4S 16GB for £449 this is a bargain. I also have the receipt. The item comes brand new with the original packaging given to me straight from the shop and is boxed with brand new and original accessories (USB cable, charger plug and headphones) I will be happy to answer any questions and thanks for looking.