Friday, July 6, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S Glide - Galaxy S2 With a Slide Out QWERTY Keyboard! .

This is the Samsung Galaxy S Glide, originally from Canada on Rogers network, imported into the UK! It is unlocked to work on any UK network, the following networks have been tested: Vodafone, Tesco Mobile, o2, T-Mobile. I have used this phone for the past 6 months on the Vodafone network and had no problems with the phone at all. The only reason for selling is my contract upgraded so I got the Galaxy S3. This is a lovely phone, the keyboard is brilliant and that was the main reason I bought it. The phone is running the stock rom and android version 2.3.5 (Gingerbread). The body of the phone is in great condition, a couple of scratches on one side from a case that was on the phone. The back panel had a crack in the top right corner, but this has been glued back on, its hardly noticeable and does not effect the phone, if you want you can get a replacement back panel on ebay quite cheap! The screen has a few tiny scratches that are only noticeable when you look closely at the screen when its not lit, there is one tiny scratch you can feel with your nail on the screen but it looks great when using it and does not affect the use or visibility of the screen in the slightest! (see the pictures) The phone comes with its original box and manual, USB cable, original unused earphones, canadian 2 pin charger plug (I know its not much use, but it is with the phone if you would rather buy an adapter), 11 screen protectors, and a brand new white hard case. This phone does not come with a UK charger, but mains to USB plugs are very cheap to buy on eBay and the phone can be charged with the USB cable connected to a laptop or PC. It takes up to a 32 GB SD card, but I cannot provide an SD card with it. It has 8GB of internal memory. I believe I have listed this phone to the best of my knowledge, I have taken good care of it and it has been used on vodafone as a daily carrier for 6 months with no problems. I will also provide the unlock code that I bought for the phone in case it is needed. If you have any other questions please ask! Looking for £230 ono, thanks for looking.