Sunday, July 29, 2012

Brand New Apple iPhone 4S 64GB, Apple Warranty, Receipt, Factory Unlocked + Boxed -

I have a brand new Apple iPhone 4S for sale. It is 64GB, factory unlocked which means you can put any sim card from any country in the world and comes with warranty from Apple. Not so long ago I purchased a brand new iPhone 4S from Apple and it went faulty as there was an issue with the home button. I went back to them recently and they replaced it with a brand new one and provided me with another warranty. If you consider that they are selling an iPhone 4S 64GB, unlocked for £699 this is a bargain. I also have then receipt of exchange. The item comes with brand new and original USB cable, iPhone charger and original headset, and is boxed. I will be happy to answer any questions and thanks for looking.