Monday, May 21, 2012

Htc one s 16g +

BlackBerry Bold 9900 - 8GB - Black (Orange) Smartphone
I have a Blackberry 9900 Bold with accessories as below. This phone was a replacement by ORANGE through there insurance, my daughter had a Blackberry Torch 9800 that became faulty and when I called up to get it replaced they advised me that they did not stock the Blackberry Torch anymore so it would have to be replaced with the phone I am selling a Blackberry 9900 Bold which has not long been released. My daughter has only had the phone 3 days and does not like the size of the screen as the Blackberry Torch was bigger so I am going to replace this hence the sale. The phone was delivered by Orange but does not come in a Blackberry box but 3 separate boxes with the ORANGE logo which you can see in the photo. 1 box contains the phone, 1 box contains the battery and the other box contains the accessories like the charger. This phone is like buying a brand new phone out of the shop still has the plastic on the screen and has no marks or scratches it is in immaculate condition that is why I am advertising it as NEW (OTHER) the only thing wrong it does not have the Blackberry box that the whole package would come new when purchased. My daughter did use this for two days whilst I got her another phone so the only thing open is the charger all other accessories listed below are in sealed packets and never been used. So this auction is for all the items listed below:- 1. Blackberry Bold 9900 in Immaculate condition still with screen protector on 2. Battery and rear Battery cover also in Immaculate Condition 3. Charger which also uses the cable to attach to your computer by USB 4. Headphones (IN UNOPENED SEALED PACKET) 5. Screen cleaning cloth (IN UNOPENED SEALED PACKET) 6. Original Blackberry Case (IN SEALED PACKET) 7. 4GB Micro SD card 8. Blackberry Booklets This is an excellent phone which has a full qwerty keyboard and also touchscreen. This phone is locked to ORANGE but can easily be unlocked in any high street to accept any operators sim card for about £10.00 I will only post to the UK no overseas postage offered. COLLECTION IS ALSO AVAILABLE WITH CASH ON COLLECTION. If paying by PAYPAL if you can complete purchase in 24hrs if this is not possible please email me and let me know and maybe we can come to some sort of arrangement. I have 100% feedback and have sold other phones my family have had and always had positive feedback. These phones can sell for up to £350.00 in the shops and this auction starting at £0.99 so grab yourself a bargain, I do have this for sale elsewhere so if I get the right offer I will end this auction early. £245.00 OVNO