Monday, March 19, 2012

HTC Cha Cha And Case (3 Network) *

- HTC Cha Cha (mint condition) - Box - Charger only had this phone 1 month and has mainly sat in doors as i forward all the calls to my work phone and to be honest i may as well just use my work phone. if you love social networking then you will absolutely love this phone as it was built for facebook (even has a facebook button) Everything you need to know about the phone: http://www.htc.com/uk/help/htc-chacha/ I also have a case for it i brought off amazon not long ago which also works as a wallet, the case fits in perfectly and protects the touchscreen - HTC Cha Cha (mint condition) - Box - Charger only had this phone 1 month and has mainly sat in doors as i forward all the calls to my work phone and to be honest i may as well just use my work phone. if you love social networking then you will absolutely love this phone as it was built for facebook (even has a facebook button) Everything you need to know about the phone: http://www.htc.com/uk/help/htc-chacha/ I also have a case for it i brought off amazon not long ago which also works as a wallet, the case fits in perfectly and protects the touchscreen