Sunday, January 29, 2012

Unlocked iPhone 3GS with new screen 16Gb, 135 pounds *

Unlocked iPhone 3GS, 16 Gig, mint conditions, some scratches and one hairline crack at the back (charging area), which is very common for this types of the phones and not effecting the phone itself from working as a new one, The screen is new in immaculate condition. Unlocked to all networks, currently runs at IOS 4.2.1. Easy to upgrade to IOS 5 (it`s free but I`m not sure if it get`s back locked to Vodafone network as it was originally). Comes with no box, charger and phone itself, hence the price. It also has a good battery life, heads free we keep for hygienic reasons. It has a logo of Hedgehog on it`s back,(as it`s my girlfriends phone) you can see it on the picture. You can always buy a back cover for it for a few pounds if you don`t like the back of it. You can call me on 07527772008 or contact me via gumtree mail service, as gumtree does not allow me to put my e-mail address here. Thanks.