Saturday, September 8, 2012

White BlackBerry Bold 9900 Unlocked Mint Boxed With Everything + Extras + Receipt!!! -

I have a White BlackBerry Bold 9900 for sale... The Phone is in Very good condition and boxed with everything including the leather pouch. I also have the receipt for the phone which you can keep, so that will guarantee that the phone will not get blocked. I have used the phone for less than 3 months so there is over 9 months warranty left. Everything you can see in the pictures is what you will get ;) Everything is included in the box, I have just used the charger and the pouch, the headphones, cleaning cloth, manuals and everything else is still sealed! The phone has got a few marks on the bottom and a few minor ones on the back, for me that was never a problem though. The phone is fully working with no faults at all! You will be collecting from my home address and you will get the receipt too so you can buy this phone with confidence. If you have any questions then feel free to call me anytime. Please call only and do not text as I am very low on credit. No Posting, No PayPal Cash on collection only.