Monday, February 13, 2012

Apple Iphone 4S 32GB (Brand New)(Unlocked) !

Hi there, Have a brand new iphone 4S for sale. It is an unwanted upgrade. Already have got one 4S as a gift so do not need this one. That is why decided to sell this phone. I received it from three as an upgrade. That is why I just opened the box and inserted another sim card to check if the phone is locked to three or not. It appears to be unlocked to any operator. The Phone was not used. I just put it in the box. the phone is still in the box with all its original accessories which are untouched. So as you understand it is brand new. Its a White phone 4S, 32 GB memory. As you know all the features of 4S, i think its better not to waste time by describing them on this page The price is fixed. I will not accept any offer under any circumstances.I am not willing to exchange the phone. I require cash. Cash on collection in upton park station only. I will not accept paypal and i will definitely not post the item anywhere in the world.(as I am well aware of the scams on Gumtree) Please call me Asik- 07769347621 to arrange a purchase.